We are a 7 year old brewery from Zadar, a small city at the Adriatic coast (Croatia). The story started from homebrewing, and via several crowdfunding and crowdinvesting campaigns we became a 10 members team and sold around 120.000 liters of beer in 2022. As a cooperative business we have 110+ co-owners (small investors) throughout the world.
We produce bottled beers mainly for Croatian bars, restaurants and retail, and draft beer for our taproom. A side of the three core beers, we launch new and limited edition beer every month. The brewery consists of a 1000 L batch brewhouse. The filling line is six head counter pressure Maheen (about 700 liters per hour).
If you are a beer professional with experience in all production processes and at the same time you are looking for a place to show your potential in creativity, technology and team management… this is a place for you.
- execute and monitor every step from raw material storage, planning, procurement, preparation, brewing, fermentation, hopping, bottling, packaging and recording the entire process;
- organize and lead a team of people in production;
- improve processes and develop recipes;
- collaborate with management, marketing and sales from concept to finished product;
- transfer information, train assistants, mentor students;
- follow trends and innovations in brewing;
- suggest upgrades.
- a highly motivated professional
- a minimum of 1 year experience in a brewery
- excellent knowledge of technology and quality control
- good communication and leadership skills
- positive approach to work
- attention to details
- flexibility in working hours (orientation to “get the work done”)
- passion for craft beer and brewing as an industry
- ability to adapt to different tasks of the small team when needed
- ability to maintain hygiene and clean standards
- English language spoken and written
- willingness to learn and improve Croatian
We offer full-time employment, allowance for food and transportation, cell phone and supplemental health insurance coverage, and creative freedom in line with our brand values.
Please apply until 13th of July with your CV and short motivation brief. Email us at ana (at) brlog.hr